Books and Conversation
Want to talk about it?
Want to discuss the topics found in a book, but aren't sure how to put it together? Let us guide the conversation, create enlightening moments and actionable steps for your team or group.
This is a sample of our suggested reading list. Looking for something more specific? Contact us
- The Fifth Discipline: The Art & Practice of The Learning Organization - Peter M Senge
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action - Simon Sinek
- The Synergist: How to Lead Your Team to Predictable Success - Les McKeown
- Buy-In: Saving Your Good Idea from Getting Shot Down - John P Kotter, Lorne A Whitehead
- Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It...and Why the Rest Don't (Rockefeller Habits 2.0) - Verne Harnish
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution: Achieving Your Wildly Important Goals - Chris McChesney, Sean Covey, Jim Huling
- The Answer to How Is Yes: Acting on What Matters - Peter Block
- Primal Leadership, With a New Preface by the Authors: Unleashing the Power of Emotional Intelligence - Goleman, Richard Boyatzis, Annie McKee
- Tribal Leadership: Leveraging Natural Groups to Build a Thriving Organization - Dave Logan, John King, Halee Fischer-Wright
- Profit First - Mike Michalowicz
More to come!